The following Rules and Regulations are subject to change, so please keep up to date and check this page for changes.
- The committee reserves the right to amend, alter or rescind anything contained herein without notice.
- All Competitors compete at their own risk & liability.
- All boats loaned to the Regatta Committee are done so at the owners own risk.
- Prizes must be collected at the Prize Giving or Forfeited.
- All engraving to be the responsibility of the trophy winner.
- All cups received must be maintained and returned in good condition and are the responsibility of the holder who indemnifies the committee against loss or damage.
- All boats racing must keep within the buoyed course.
- All Fees due must be paid before the Regatta Start Date.
Rowing & Sailing
- All W.E.A.R.A. rowing races finish at the Lower Mark Boat
- All rowing races are to be rowed under W.E.A.R.A. rules
- All rowing races are to be kept within the buoyed course.
- Numbers indicate position drawn for outrigged races. No 1 berth Instow side of River.
- Particulars of races not given will be announced on the Public Address System.
- The success of the Regatta depends upon Competitors being at the starting line on time.
- All Sailing Races will start and finish on the north Devon Yacht Club Marks.
- All Crews to report to the Boat Marshall half an hour before the start of the race.
- All Crews to be at the start 5 minutes before programme time.
- All boats to be launched from Instow Sands.
- All competitors and officials take part at their own risk.